|Moneysaving Tips for Smart Parents|
By Madeline Thomas | RRP £9.99 | Our price £9.99 | 1st edition | Published 15th May 2010 | ISBN 978 1 90541 065 1
Children cost a bomb but there's no escaping it - is there? One estimate puts the cost of bringing up a child from 0-21 years at £190,000, which is terrifying for any new parent. But does it really cost this much to raise a child, and how can you as a parent cut this down to manageable money?
We bring you practical and realistic advice on saving money, without meaning you have to compromise on the lifestyle of your family. Babynomics teaches parents what costs you can cut, and ways to pay for those bills you can't avoid when raising a family.
- How to save money on baby equipment;
- Making the most of government funding for your family;
- The wonderful world of children's toys:
- Santa, peer pressure and buying for birthdays; M
- emorable holidays without the price tag;
- When to start saving money for university.
We show you how much money you can save at each stage of your child's life, and prove that having a happy family doesn't have to cost the earth.
'Features dozens of practical moneysaving tricks that every cash-conscious parent needs to know' Daily Mirror
Add to basket